Author Topic: WANTED: Extras for upcoming 'horror-zombie-vampire-comedy' webseries  (Read 4751 times)

Rich

• Puts the boom in your boomstick
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Great Escape
UPDATE: This casting call has now closed. The original message is seen below.

We're looking for extras to play Zombie Vampires in our upcoming film/webseries 'Gabriel Cushing vs. The Zombie Vampires'.

You'll need to be available on the 23rd and/or 24th of July 2011, are in the Bristol area or can travel to Bristol and have accommodation in the area.

Unfortunately, there is no pay for the role but you'll get a credit in the film, a copy of the final film when it's completed and the assurance that it's going to be a lot of fun!

If you're interested, please PM any of the moderators or reply to this thread.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 11:27:13 am by Rich »

laura21

• View Profile
Re: WANTED: Extras for upcoming 'horror-zombie-vampire-comedy' webseries
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 11:07:23 pm »
Hello I am interested in the job advertised. Not too sure if it's this July coming or the July already gone which I apologise if it was last year. I don't have no experience but willing to learn.
L.wedgbury:) x

Maidenscombe

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 02:12:35 am »
laura21,
that series has been aired, see www.thegreatesc.com/
don't worry though, the people here are often doing or planning other projects. (Especially when there are people like me suggesting various ideas for their next project.)
Also, filmmakers like knowing where extras can be contacted.
Have you ever considered doing any acting lessons, as it would be a plus if an extra if the extra could appear in the foreground or even speak on camera, to be that person who works in a shop and says, 'yes, the peas are at the end of that isle'. 
Just saying that you want to be an extra is a good thing.
Good luck.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 02:15:40 am by Maidenscombe »

Scarecrow

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 02:30:32 pm »
Hello I am interested in the job advertised. Not too sure if it's this July coming or the July already gone which I apologise if it was last year. I don't have no experience but willing to learn.

Hi Laura,

As the member above has said, this has already been completed but we are working on more projects. If you're interested, keep an eye on our pages both here and on Facebook, if you have it:

http://www.facebook.com/thegreatesc
and
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gabriel-Cushing-Demon-Hunter/586155228061297

You can also email us, tell us a bit about yourself and we can add you to our list of contacts. :) 

- Scarecrow

anything